The District consists of 3 (three) Sub-Divisions, 7(seven) Blocks, 2(two) Municipal Council and 1(one) Nagar Panchayat. The area of District is 1043.04 sq. km and population is 5,42,731. The main source of the lively hood of local people is agriculture. A large number of people have taken rubber plantation as a source of livelihood. The Collectorate is located by the side of NH-8 and in the vicinity of Bishramganj market and motor stand. There are some important tourist places, namely, Sepahijala Wildlife Sanctuary & Zoo, Neermahal, Buddha Stupa and Kashbeswari Kalibari located in this district.
- Cancellation of Short Notice Inviting spot quotation for Internet connection from DM Office Sepahijala to DCM Office Bishramganj
- Walk in Interview for APP within this district on 01/10/2022 at 11:00 AM at this office only
- Subhas Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskaar
- PRESS NOTE of ELECTION COMMISSION OF INDIA
- List of COVID-19 Death Ex-Gratia assistance under Sepahijala District for year 2020 and 2021