The District consists of 3 (three) Sub-Divisions, 7(seven) Blocks, 2(two) Municipal Council and 1(one) Nagar Panchayat. The area of District is 1043.04 sq. km and population is 5,42,731. The main source of the lively hood of local people is agriculture. A large number of people have taken rubber plantation as a source of livelihood. The Collectorate is located by the side of NH-8 and in the vicinity of Bishramganj market and motor stand. There are some important tourist places, namely, Sepahijala Wildlife Sanctuary & Zoo, Neermahal, Buddha Stupa and Kashbeswari Kalibari located in this district.
- Cancellation of Short Notice Inviting Spot Quotation
- Notice inviting tender for supplying USHA sewing machine (Umang Deluxe) with other items for Kathalia R D Block
- One Stop Center eTender opening of Financial Bids is scheduled on 06/05/2022 at 4:30 PM in the chamber of ADM Sepahijala
- List of COVID-19 Death Ex-Gratia assistance under Sepahijala District for year 2020 and 2021
- Acquisition of land measuring 0.043 acres at mouja Amtali under Bishramganj Revenue Circle for construction of tower foundation